PolyMarker designed primersSelect one or more markers using the "Wheat CAP 2017" map to see design results.
The PolyMarker program was used to design primers on all the markers in the 2017_WheatCAP experiment. Select a marker using the "Wheat CAP 2017" map to see design results.
Description of the design process: PolyMarker for WheatCAP, Designing genome specific primers
Visual interface for selecting primers: JBrowse
Website for polymarker program: polymarker.tgac.ac.uk
Description of the polymarker program: PolyMarker: A Fast polyploid primer design pipeline
- The SNP type, non-homoeologous SNPs are preferred
- homoeologous (polymorphic between the subgenomes)
- non-homoeologous (monomorphic in all the subgenomes)
- The Primer type, chromosome_specific primers are preferred
- chromosome_specific: subgenome specific to the target chromosome.
- chromosome_semispecific: discriminates between the target subgenome and one, but not both, of the other two subgenomes.
- chromosome_nonspecific: no variation between the target subgenome and non-target subgenomes