PolyMarker designed primersThe PolyMarker program was used to design primers on all the markers in the 2017_WheatCAP experiment. Select a marker using the "Wheat CAP 2017" map to see design results.
Description of the design process: PolyMarker for WheatCAP, Designing genome specific primers
Visual interface for selecting primers: JBrowse
Website for polymarker program: polymarker.tgac.ac.uk
Description of the polymarker program: PolyMarker: A Fast polyploid primer design pipeline
- The SNP type, non-homoeologous SNPs are preferred
- homoeologous (polymorphic between the subgenomes)
- non-homoeologous (monomorphic in all the subgenomes)
- The Primer type, chromosome_specific primers are preferred
- chromosome_specific: subgenome specific to the target chromosome.
- chromosome_semispecific: discriminates between the target subgenome and one, but not both, of the other two subgenomes.
- chromosome_nonspecific: no variation between the target subgenome and non-target subgenomes
Download all WheatCAP 2017 primers designed using PolyMarker